Mount Holyoke College
From the south (including Bradley Airport):
- Travel north on Interstate 91 to Route 202 (Exit 16, Holyoke/ South Hadley).
- Head north on 202 through Holyoke across the Connecticut River, and around the rotary to the exit marked South Hadley Center-Amherst, Route 116 north.
- The College is approximately 2.5 miles from the exit.
From the north:
- Travel south on Interstate 91, take Exit 16, and follow the directions above.
From the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90, east or west:
- Take Exit 5 (Holyoke/Chicopee) and bear to the right.
- At the end of the ramp, turn left on Route 33 for five miles to Route 116.
- Turn right onto 116 and drive approximately 1.5 miles north to the College.
Mount Holyoke College Art Museum
Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
Free, open to the public, and fully accessible.
To learn more about MHCAM exhibitions, events, and membership visit artmuseum.mtholyoke.edu
Joseph Allen Skinner Museum
Assembled over a lifetime and inspiring wonder for generations, Skinner’s cabinet of curiosities has been a unique treasure of MHC’s campus since 1946.
Hours : MAY-OCTOBER
WEDNESDAYS & SUNDAYS, 2PM-5PM
& BY APPOINTMENT YEAR ROUND
- There were no results found.