- This event has passed.
Sunderland, Mike’s Maze at Warner Farm
November 6, 2022
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 6, 2022
Here’s lookin’ at you, kids – Mike’s Maze is going to make you an offer you can’t refuse: 8-acres of motion picture magic, movie trivia, and a playground so epic you’ll think you’re a Hollywood stunt double!
- Explore Mike’s 8-acre “studio lot” to find cinematic sets, playful props, and movie memorabilia.
- Play Mike’s trivia game to see if your mind is certified fresh or just rotten tomatoes!
- Enjoy nonstop action “rolling on set” on the Rolling Tubes, “shooting” down the Giant Slides, and getting some “air time” on the Jump Pad!
- Scan the horizon for the Hollywood Hills on our new 25 foot-tall rope climber
- Aim for the stars at the Paparazzi Potato Shooter
- Fast forward on the pedal cart racetrack
- Visit the concession stand for everything from popcorn and candy to burgers and farm-fresh fries!
We’re on a farm but we’re not in Kansas, Toto! Click your heels: there’s no place like Mike’s Maze.
Join us on the last weekend of the season, and bring your canine friends! Dog Walker’s Weekend will be November 4th-6th, 2022.
Follow these rules and have a doggone good time!
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- You must pick up after your dog.
- No dogs in The Pasture play area at any time.
- We love dogs, but for the safety and comfort of all, Mike’s Maze reserves the right to ask you to remove your dog from the premises for any reason, at any time during your visit.
Make Mike’s Maze at Warner Farm a part of your New England autumn tradition! Each fall, we unveil a new incredible design and themed experience. Our mazes have made headlines and attracted global attention for nearly 20 years. Mike’s Maze is at 23 South Main Street in Sunderland, Massachusetts—just a short distance from Interstate 91, exit 24.
Open September 9th – November 6th, 2022
Fridays: 11am – 5pm (pony rides & face painting are not available on Friday)
Saturdays, Sundays, & Columbus Day: 9am – 5pm
Adults – $12 (FRIDAY) / $16 (SAT/SUN)
Kids, Students, Seniors, Active Military – $10 (FRIDAY) / $14 (SAT/SUN)
(kids, ages 5 – 12 / seniors, age 65+)
All children 4 years and under – FREE!!
All visitors pay a general admission rate to enter the farm grounds. General admission at Mike’s Maze gives you access to our 8-acre maze experience and an epic playground for kids of all ages. Also included is our Camera Obscura, Petting Zoo, and more! Make your visit a full day event by adding on some of the optional Attractions and enjoying eats and treats at the Corn Cafe! Purchase General Admission Tickets for entry online OR at the Admissions Boot