“I believe that the attempt to make a thinking machine will help us greatly in finding out
how we think ourselves.”
– Alan Turing, 1951
Can Computers Think?
A labyrinth of type encoded in our corn field poses a question: “In the age of artificial intelligence, what makes us human?” Humanity’s existential crisis becomes fodder for fall fun at Mike’s Maze as visitors explore 8 acres of corn, encountering tech trivia and decoding challenges along the way.
Come experience what Wired Magazine called “the most elaborate corn maze in America!”— a unique fall attraction that manages to manifest family fun from the technological trials and tribulations of our time.
Ditch screen time and download fun this fall at Mike’s Maze!
● Navigate the circuits of the maze motherboard in 8 acres of corn.
● Play Mike’s trivia game to see if you can pass the Turing Test and certifiy having human intelligence!
● Run on the Robo-Rollers, upload yourself onto the giant slides for a fast download, experience an epic “Airdrop” on the Jump (i)Pad!
● Experience the World Wide Web from the top of our 25 foot-tall rope climber
● Save humanity from the robot uprising at the potato cannon range
● Race around the track in non-self driving pedal carts!
● Enjoy food for thought at the Corn Cafe with everything from kettle corn and cider
donuts to burgers and farm-fresh fries!
We’re on a farm but we’re not in Kansas, Toto! Click your heels: there’s no place like Mike’s Maze.
Make Mike’s Maze at Warner Farm a part of your New England autumn tradition! Each fall, we unveil a new incredible design and themed experience. Our mazes have made headlines and attracted global attention for nearly 20 years. Mike’s Maze is at 23 South Main Street in Sunderland, Massachusetts—just a short distance from Interstate 91, exit 24.
September 8th – November 5th, 2023
Fridays: 11am – 5pm (pony rides & face painting are not available on Friday)
Saturdays, Sundays, & Columbus Day: 9am – 5pm
Adults – $12 (FRIDAY) / $16 (SAT/SUN)
Kids, Students, Seniors, Active Military – $10 (FRIDAY) / $14 (SAT/SUN)
(kids, ages 5 – 12 / seniors, age 65+)
All children 4 years and under – FREE!!
All visitors pay a general admission rate to enter the farm grounds. General admission at Mike’s Maze gives you access to our 8-acre maze experience and an epic playground for kids of all ages. Also included is our Camera Obscura, Petting Zoo, and more! Make your visit a full day event by adding on some of the optional Attractions and enjoying eats and treats at the Corn Cafe! Purchase General Admission Tickets for entry online OR at the Admissions Boot