- This event has passed.
Connecticut Trolley Museum, Night Photo Shoot
May 6 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm EDT
Come join us for a special evening for photographers wishing to capture vintage trolleys during night hours.
Make a day and night of it and visit daytime operations, open from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM, with last trolley departing at 3:00 PM (admission is included in the event ticket). Event briefing will begin at 6:00 PM.
- What to Wear
- Please wear appropriate footwear for the uneven surfaces and possible wet conditions. This event is primarily outdoors, please bring layers to keep warm as the nights can cool! We run this event rain or shine.
- DSLR/Mirrorless camera with manual settings (not cell phone cameras), Pack extra batteries! Also, make sure to have a trigger release cord or remote trigger for your cameras and a tripod.
- A special shot we have planned is a telephoto shot looking down the Tunnel of Lights. While a telephoto lens isn’t necessary for the shot, having one will take advantage of the opportunity.
- Flash lighting for every outdoor scene. The first photo location is a freeform half-hour within the Visitor Center. The remainder of the locations are outdoors along the museum’s railway.
- Length of Event
- We plan for the event to be over around 11:00 PM, but could be done earlier.
The Springtime Photo Shoot event is held rain or shine.