- This event has passed.
Connecticut Science Center, Spooktacular
October 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
Children of all ages will be spellbound at our spirited, family-friendly Halloween event, Spooktacular. Get your fill of Halloween sweets and snacks as you gather up goodies around the Connecticut Science Center and explore more than 165 hands-on exhibits and devilishly delightful experiences. Jump under the sea into Ariel’s dance party, meet the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus, enjoy a spooky storytime, participate in ghoulishly fun LIVE Science, follow our trick-or-treat trail, make a creepy craft, snag a photo in the photo booth, and so much more. Don’t forget to conjure up a costume for the occasion because this spook-tacular event is FREE for kids ages 17 and under who brew up their make-believe best!
Halloween Fun for Everyone!
- Special Guests the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus
- Member Kids’ Pumpkin Giveaway (Members Only)
- Trick-or-Treating presented by Big Y World Class Markets
- Last Chance to see the Traveling Exhibition Mummies of the World
- Creepy Crafts
- Photo Booth
- Ariel’s Under the Sea Dance Party
- LIVE! Science
- Spooky Storytime
- Special Showing – Disney’s 1993 Feature Film Hocus Pocus (Separate ticket required)
Don’t be frightened away if you have a food allergy. This event is for all ghouls and goblins. Just notify our staff upon your arrival, and we will get you a pre-packaged allergy-friendly treat bag.
*All listed activities are subject to change and availability.