- This event has passed.
Berkshire East, Open Memorial Day Weekend
May 27 - May 29
Berkshire East will be opening for the Memorial Day! This will be the kick-off to a summer full of Berkshire East adventures including…
- Berkshire East Zipline Canopy Tours: With three different zip line canopy tours featuring some of North America’s longest zip lines, Berkshire East Canopy Tours is New England’s largest zip line destination. Featured by USA Today as one of the top 10 zip lines in the United States! Whether you are getting a taste of zipping on our Base Area Tour or seeking an adrenaline rush on our Valley Jump, there is something to suit all interests. Each tour has limited space, so make sure to make a reservation in advance.
- Thunderbolt Mountain Coaster: Think of it as a combination alpine slide and roller coaster. The Thunderbolt takes riders up 1,580 feet of up-track through the forest before the cart disengages and gravity takes over.
- Adventure Park: The Aerial Adventure Park is a unique and exciting suspended challenge course featuring a unique blend of elevated wooden platforms and exciting elements.
- Berkshire Whitewater: Whitewater Rafting on the Deerfield River is the best way to cool off on a hot summer day! This activity is perfect to do with a group of friends or family.
- Thunder Mountain Bike Park: Berkshire East Mountain Resort is home to Thunder Mountain Bike Park, a progression bike park built by Gravity Logic, builders of some of the most-ridden DH trails on the planet.
- Stay Overnight: Berkshire East Mountain Resort offers lodging at the beautiful Warfield House Inn or onsite camping, with sites spread out through the base area of the mountain.
Ready for an adventure? Make your reservation today before space fills up. We want to make sure you get the chance to experience these unforgettable outdoor activities!