- This event has passed.
Berkshire East, Cardboard Classic
One of our favorite events, The Cardboard Classic, is back at Berkshire East!
This is a fun event for families and friends of all ages and is free and open to the public!
- THE RULES
- Sleds must be made of cardboard and tape – no other materials. Paint is allowed.
- Sleds must have “BERKSHIRE EAST” and “2023” clearly written on them.
- No more than 4 participants per sled.
- All participants must sign a waiver/release of liability prior to starting the event. Children under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver/release of liability on their behalf.
- Registration/check-in begins on Sunday, March 19th at 10am in the Main Lodge.
- Creativity Counts! There will be awards given for the fastest sled, best design, best Berkshire East design, and more!
Book signing at Berkshire East
We’re excited to welcome Jeremy Davis back to Berkshire East!
Jeremy is the author of Lost Ski Areas of the Berkshires as well as the founder of the New England and Northeast Lost Ski Areas project, which documents the history of former ski areas throughout the region.
Jeremy will have his books available for purchase at the event on Sunday, March 19th from 10am-noon and will be set up near the registration table for the annual Cardboard Classic Race.