- This event has passed.
March 26 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
The Berkshires’ biggest and best winter street fest! ThunderFest is held outdoors at the Adams Visitor Center regardless of the weather! That’s why people started to say it’s “Where the hardy come to party!” Enjoy live music, great food, local beers and wine, family fun, and outdoor recreation and craft vendors. It’s a great cure for your late winter cabin fever. Free admission.
- Popular local food vendors include Bounti-Fare’s Burrito Revolution, Mama’s Place and Lion’s Club.
- A wide variety of local craft beers and wines from Berkshire Brewing Co., Wandering Star, Sam Adams, Balderdash Cellars. The Poseiden Coffee Kiosk will be serving their excellent high octane brews as well.
- Please welcome SHYNE to ThunderFest… these dudes rock! They’re a powerful multi-genre band covering all your favorites from classic to contemporary rock, pop & country. Prepare to dance to their high-energy show!
- Fun for the kids provided by the Adams Youth Center.
- Free entry into the Thunderbolt Ski Museum.
- Warm up around the toasty campfire!
- Local retail and recreational vendors share their wares, information, and passion for their work.
- Old school social networking!
Adams has been a center of winter recreation at least since the 1930s when the races down the Thunderbolt Ski Run began to attract top skiers from the United States and Europe. All are welcome to celebrate that tradition at ThunderFest 2022! Okay, we know that this year’s date is not officially in the winter! Sorry, but we postponed ThunderFest this year one month in hopes that the COVID-19 settles down in time for people to feel safe at our outdoor festival.