In The News
- Congratulations 2019 Howdy Award Winners!
- Giant Easter Egg Hunt Rolls Into Western Mass
- Bright Nights Memories Theme of Appreciation Breakfast
- AHL All Star Game Brings Visitors, Revenues to City Businesses
- Tourism Industry in Springfield Area is Growing
- Report Shows Uptick in Western Mass. Tourism
- Summer of Seuss’ Drove Pioneer Valley Visitors in 2017
- Area Sees Increase in Tourism
- Hockey Fans Expected to Flood Springfield for AHL All-Star Classic
- AHL All-Star Classic Brought Thousands of People to Springfield
- Free and Easy in Western Mass
- Getting Cold Outside
- GSCVB Howdy2017 Spotlight Award Winner
- Howdy Award Winners Will Be Revealed May 15
- Tavern Tour
- Historic Meeting Sites in Western Mass
- MIAA Tournament
- GSCVB Elects Three New Members to Board of Directors
Director of Marketing
Familiarization Tour Policy:
We think Western Mass is a very special place and we know you will too. Please contact our Public Relations Department to arrange a familiarization (FAM) tour.
Following is our Media Hosting Policy:
- Contact the GSCVB at least 30 days prior to the time you’d like to visit.
- Send a detailed overview of the story to be written including where and when it will appear.
- Specify the circulation, impressions, demographics and/or any statistics regarding the media organization you represent.
- Upon completion of the visit, provide copies of the story and/or links to the online content.
- Please credit image to Greater Springfield CVB
Depending on the nature of the visit and the availability of resources, the GSCVB may be able to supply the following: itinerary ideas, accommodations, meals, tickets to attractions or shows, guided tours of attractions and more. Gratuity, taxes and alcohol are not included.
Images and B-Roll
Royalty-free images and video b-roll are available to the media by completing this request form:
Best of Western Mass
Exclusive info and promotions sent directly to your inbox monthly.