- This event has passed.
Six Flags, Vaccine Clinic & Six Flags Ticket Giveaway
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until April 24, 2022
The clinic will take place at our Human Resources Building located at 1756 Main Street, Agawam, on April 22, 23 and 24 from 10:00AM-4:00PM. The goal is to encourage vaccination in a family-friendly location and increase vaccination and booster rates throughout Massachusetts.
All attendees will receive a free Six Flags ticket for getting their first or second vaccination or booster dose. All attendees are encouraged to signup online prior to their visit to secure their time — however walk-ins are welcome.
Massachusetts Residents Only: An additional companion ticket, parking pass and meal voucher will be provided upon vaccination to all Massachusetts residents who receive a vaccine at the clinic.
Six Flags New England, the Thrill Capital of New England, will launch the 2022 season with the largest array of improvements in over a decade, featuring robust enhancements to the guest experience including new culinary options, wow experiences, and park enhancements. Six Flags New England is opening its gates for the 2022 season on weekends and select days Saturday, April 9-Sunday, April 24 for both Connecticut and Massachusetts Spring Break.
The best way to enjoy fun all season long is with a Membership or a Season Pass! Get unlimited visits all season long, including visits to Hurricane Harbor.
Take your friends and family on an adventure this spring they’ll never forget — mark your calendar because the fun all starts on Opening Weekend.
Six Flags New England 2022 enhancements include:
- Single Rider Lines – To shorten wait times by filling in every available seat, single rider lines enable rides to operate with the maximum number of guests. This feature will be added to BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT™, HARLEY QUINN™ Spinsanity, SUPERGIRL Sky Flyer and several more high speed attractions;
- Q SMART Technology – To improve the guest experience through enhanced ride line speed and efficiency, Six Flags will transition its’ THE FLASH™ Pass Q-bot to mobile Q SMART technology. From the convenience of a mobile phone and the ease of an app, with the touch of a button guests will be able to maximize their time in the park, spending less time waiting in line and more time enjoying rides, dining, shopping, and entertainment;
- “Wow” Moments – In 2022, more emphasis will be placed on creating “Wow” moments through fun and memorable guest interactions, beautiful landscaping, additional seating for relaxation, NEW photo opportunities, increased shade structures and interactive themed characters at a variety of ride locations;
- Mobile Food Ordering: The Park will offer Mobile Food Ordering at a variety of locations throughout the park via the Six Flags App. Guests can avoid lines, and enjoy their favorite theme park food by experiencing a more convenient and efficient way to get their meal;
- Mobile Guest Relations Locations – Guests will be able to experience enhanced customer service with Guest Relations locations throughout the park. These mobile locations will provide immediate assistance including park information, directions, pass holder and guest assistance, and other park related needs;
- Increased Seating– Visitors will enjoy over one hundred new picnic tables dispersed throughout the property to accommodate hundreds. Families will also enjoy increased seating and shade structures in Kidzopolis; and
- Entry Experience – For the 2022 season Guests will be provided a more streamlined entry process along with beautification enhancements at the Main Gate.
The park is currently hiring for the 2022 season. Applicants age 16 and older can apply at sixflags.com/jobs. More than ten diverse departments offer exciting opportunities with flexible hours and great perks, and many jobs start at $15 per hour.