Six Flags New England, Coca-Cola July 4th Fest
July 2 - July 4
Celebrate your independence at the thrill capital of New England!
Six Flags New England, the Thrill Capital of New England, and Coca-Cola are throwing the biggest July 4th celebration in New England, Saturday, July 2 to Monday, July 4. Park promises to deliver epic thrills, spectacular fireworks and an interactive experience with the all NEW “Sounds of Summer” zone, powered by Coke Studio.
Coca-Cola July 4th Fest Highlights:
- Up to $20 off passes and discounted single-day tickets when you visit sixflags.com/coke;
- Nightly fireworks seen from anywhere in the park July 2, July 3 and July 4 at 9:15 P.M.;
- Get your groove on and capture the moment at the Coca-Cola “Sounds of Summer” zone, powered by Coke Studio;
- Main Street is transformed into an iconic Americana WOW zone with patriotic decorations and theming;
- Enjoy the refreshingly new Patriotic Punch with Sprite and blue raspberry syrup, available for a limited time; and
- Iconic Looney Tunes available for photo opportunities, world-class entertainment including roaming street performers, interactive dance parties and more.