Join in the celebration of all the favorite New England summertime traditions of yesterday and today. All six New England states will be showcased as the Village transforms into an evening festival filled with tasty food, regional beverages, and live music. Pre-registration is required for this event and discounts that apply to standard daytime admission do NOT apply to Taste of New England Summer. Purchase tickets.
- Taste classic New England treats like cranberry tarts, apple pork pie, fried cod cakes, and maple bread pudding.
- Sip New England beers, ciders, and mocktails.
- Listen to the vibrant sounds of six different bands from around the region each night.
- Relax and unwind as you explore our scenic campus after hours and see historical demonstrations.
- Play and learn what games have their roots in New England.
Relax and unwind as you stroll our scenic campus after hours, play games, and see select historical demonstrations.
Enjoy sweet and savory dishes like cranberry tarts, apple pork pie, fried cod cakes, and maple bread pudding. The Taste of New England Summer menu is inspired by 1830s regional recipes with a modern twist.
Cool off with a selection of beers and ciders from New England breweries and cideries. Each state will also have a non-alcoholic option!
Each ticket will include one free token (a $4 value), which can be used towards a food or beverage item of the guest’s choice. Food and beverage items will be priced in terms of one to three tokens.
Friday, July 21 – Sunday, July 23, 2023
Times: 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
There’s More to Explore!
- One of the most important tasks of the summer is underway on the farm: haying!
- Learn more about the dairying process with cheesemaking demonstrations (cheesemaking is not a daily demonstration, but happens regularly throughout the season)
- Check out rotating talks and tours with members of our horticulture team, covering topics like roses, toxic plants, pest management, and more. Check the daily schedule for details!
- View the talented work of OSV members in the Friends of the Village Art Exhibit, now on display in the Bullard Tavern and vote for your favorite here.
- Spend the night with a Stay & Play package at the Old Sturbridge Inn & Reeder Family Lodges.
- Stop by Ox & Yoke Café and grab a freshly-baked sweet or savory treat to enjoy in our newly renovated space or to take home.