- This event has passed.
Old Sturbridge Village, Night In the Museum
November 20 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Night in the Museum: Evening Investigation is a shortened version of our popular Night in the Museum program that does not include an overnight stay. It is an experience designed for Scouts, schools, and other youth groups of up to 80 participants.
Start the evening with a hot catered dinner before traveling back in time for a candlelit adventure through the 1830s. The quest will exercise their detective skills as they hunt for clues, conduct experiments and investigate the past. Back at Investigation Headquarters, we will experiment with historic crafts to learn more about 19th-century life. The evening concludes with a mission debrief and a snack before you head home.
Pre-registration is required; see below for details.
- Available for youth ages 5 and up.
- Minimum of 36 participants and maximum of 80 each evening. If your group has LESS than 80 participants, other groups may be added until the 80 participant cap is met.
- Smaller groups are welcome to sign up for available dates. If you are a scout group, friends and siblings are also welcome to attend. However, a date that does not meet the minimum may be rescheduled. Small groups may be encouraged to join a date with available slots remaining.
- One adult required for every five children; one-to-one ratio for children ages 7 and under.
- Currently available dates to choose from:
- The program will begin at 4:30 pm on your chosen date. The program concludes at 9:00 pm.