- This event has passed.
Granby Charter Days
June 14 - June 16
Granby Charter Days is an annual town fair that celebrates the Town of Granby incorporation in 1768. The fun and festivities are held the second weekend of every June at Dufresne Park.
Parking for Charter Days is available for $5 at the Kendall Street entrance to the park. Only service dogs will be allowed at the park during fair hours.
Charter Days fun includes:
- Local vendors and artisans
- Arts and crafts
- Tractor Pulls & Antique Tractor Show
- Oxen Draw
- Helicopter rides
- Petting zoo
- Live music and events (Trailer Trash, King Kountry, Moose & the High Tops, and the Side Effects)
- Midway rides for all ages
- Massachusetts Truck Pullers Association