Bright Nights at Forest Park, 25th Season
December 4, 2019 - January 5, 2020
This extraordinary light display lights up the dark of winter and warms the hearts of all those who visit. There are more than 675,000 lights that bring Bright Nights to light. There are also many opportunities to take the experience beyond the lights.
It can all begin with a stop at Santa’s Magical Forest, first left after Seuss Land. There visitors will find Santa, snacks, souvenirs, and rides. There is a carousel, mini tractors and a holiday train. Santa will smile for photos and listen to holiday wish lists. The gift shop will be filled with Bright Nights souvenirs and an array of holiday items. Santa’s Magical Forest is also where horse-drawn wagon and carriage rides depart. Before leaving Santa’s Magical Forest, kids can fill out their own personal letters to Santa and drop them in Santa’s special mailbox outside the gift shop.
Several musical performances have been scheduled inside the Bright Nights Gift Shop including Westfield High School Show Choir on Dec. 15, Pope Francis Preparatory School Choir on Dec. 20, and Chicopee High School Choir on Dec. 21. All performances are from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 6 – Springfield Thunderbirds Family Four Packs to First 250 Cars
- Monday, December 9 – Loyalty Card Night – Admission just $5 with Bright Nights Loyalty Card
- Tuesday, December 10 – $10 Tuesday – Admission just $10 per Car
- December 9, 10, 16 & 17 – Stocking Decorating for Children in Santa’s Magical Forest
- Thursday, December 12 – Gingerbread House Decorating with Pete’s Sweets at the Barney Carriage House*
- Thursday, December 12 – Dunkin’ $5 Gift Cards to First 250 Cars
- Sunday, December 15 – Supper with Santa at the Barney Carriage House*
- Sunday, December 15 – Westfield High School Show Choir in Santa’s Magical Forest
- Friday, December 20 – Pope Francis Preparatory School Choir in Santa’s Magical Forest
- Saturday, December 21 – Chicopee High School Choir in Santa’s Magical Forest
- December 25 – January 5 – Craft Nights in Santa’s Magical Forest
- Tuesday, December 31 – Free Amusement Ride and Noisemaker or Hat for Children
- Thursday and Fridays in December – Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
Bright Nights at Forest Park has grown and become known as the Northeast’s premier holiday lighting experience. It has been named seven times as one of the Top 100 Attractions in North America by the American Bus Association, listed on People.com as “One of the Top Ten Holiday Happenings in America,” and been featured in the New York Times, and magazine that include Motorhome, Colonial Homes, Yankee and U.S. Airways, as well as on Yahoo.com.
November 27, 2019 through January 5, 2020.
Closed December 2nd & 3rd
Sunday through Thursday – 5PM to 9PM.
Friday, Saturday and Holidays* – 5PM to 11PM.
New Year’s Day – 5PM to 9PM.
Bright Nights at Forest Park Craft Nights
Kids can stop into the Bright Nights Gift Shop and make a cute winter snowman with the phrase “Love Never Melts” after Santa is back at the North Pole from Dec. 25 to Jan 5.
Gift Shop is filled with Bright Nights mementos and gifts ranging from T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, handmade candies, and all kinds of trinkets to holiday gift items and more. You can also purchase gift shop items this year at brightnights.org/online-store.
Also, for the 25th anniversary season, Bright Nights is introducing the first in a series of children’s books to be sold in the Bright Nights Gift Shop. Written by Michele Dufresne, “The Little Reindeer Lights the Night” is about a reindeer trying to find his proper place in a Bright Night’s display. The book costs $10, $20 including the plush deer from the story, or $12 for the deer alone.
Monday through Thursday – $18 per car
Friday through Sunday and Holidays* – $21 per car
Limousine – $25
Mini Buses (seating capacity of 17-31) – $75
Buses (seating capacity 31+) – $150
Bright Nights Loyalty Card Holders – Free
Coupons and discounted admission not accepted
Coupons not accepted
Big Y World Class Market Advance Tickets
$14.50 with your Silver Savings Club Card at participating stores.
Save $3 PRINT THIS MONEY SAVING COUPON AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE TICKET GATE.
All major credit cards accepted at Bright Nights
*Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day