Ashfield, Fall Festival
October 8 - October 9
The Ashfield Fall Festival began in 1970. While it has grown since that time, the festival remains
- A celebration of Ashfield
- A showcase for Ashfield artisans and businesses
- A place for Ashfield service organizations to raise funds
- A fundraiser for the Ashfield Citizens’ Scholarship Fund
- An opportunity for Ashfield youth to develop and use creative, social and business skills
From the Rt 91 take 116 North 13 miles to the center of Ashfield.
From the north, follow Rt 112 South from Rt 2 (Mohawk Trail) for 10 miles and turn left on Rt 116 South (Main St).
From the south and west, follow Rt 9 to Goshen and turn left onto Rt 112 N. Follow Rt 112 for 5 miles and turn right on Rt 116 South (Main St).