- This event has passed.
Adventure East, Hike
January 6 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
Join us as we ascend Mount Toby, weaving our way through gorgeous corridors and ravines along a well-maintained access trail.
Throughout the hike, we will be able to stop and observe some large water and icefalls near the base of the mountain. Upon arrival at the summit, we will have the unique opportunity to climb the fire tower and enjoy one of the most expansive 360-degree views the Valley has to offer.
- Four hour guided winter hike
- Snowshoes and/or microspikes
- Trekking poles
What to bring:
- Hat, gloves, waterproof clothing, and insulated layers
- Warm boots and thick socks (extra pair)
- Plenty of water and snacks
Meeting point: Reservation Road