Adventure East, Friday Night Lights – Skiing at Berkshire East
February 17 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, repeating until March 10, 2023
Join us for a fun evening of skiing under the bright lights at Berkshire East!
This is a three-hour group lesson in ski touring. We will be traveling uphill so we can then ski back down! We will cover the following topics:
- Putting skins on your skis
- Skinning technique
- Making turns going uphill
- Transitioning from uphill mode to downhill mode
- Removing, folding and storing your skins
This is not a learn to ski class; you should already know how to ski on intermediate trails that are not groomed. The terrain we will ski down on can include beginner, intermediate or expert terrain depending on our location and group abilities. One of the exciting parts of backcountry skiing is the variety of conditions and terrain. You’ll gain an appreciation for many different snow conditions.
BERKSHIRE EAST – FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
- 35.00 (uphill ski ticket not included)
- 16 and up
- Fitness Level:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner: Ski Touring Intermediate: Skier/Boarder
- Berkshire East
- Jan 6, Jan 20, Jan 27, Feb 3, Feb 10, Feb 17, Feb 24, Mar 3, Mar 10
- Each participant, or their guardian, must sign a waiver to participate in an Adventure East experience. Following payment of your online booking, your reservation confirmation will include a link to e-sign the waiver. Due to insurance requirements, we are unable to accommodate guests who do not sign a waiver.